Chamber members enjoy the benefits of building their network through our business after-hours social meetings. The events are sponsored by Chamber businesses/organizations and are open to all Chamber members. Sponsors hold the events at their places of business, and can use the events to introduce new personnel or services, as well as to update fellow members on changes or expansion plans.
The Chamber President, or his/her designee, introduces a sponsor representative to welcome their guests and promote the business. This is also an opportunity for new members to introduce themselves to other members. Sponsors provide food and refreshments. The after hours events start at 5:00 p.m. and can sometimes run past
7:00 p.m. Some are themed, and some aren’t. Adult beverages are served…most of the time.
Admission is free to all Bartow Chamber members.
- January – Wauchula State Bank (also 90th Anniversary!)
- February – Spath Jewelers (Chocolate Charms & Chamber event is a Chamber fundraiser)
- March – Frost Van den Boom, P.A.
- April – Bartow Community Healthcare Foundation, Inc.
- May – Bartow Municipal Airport
- June – Linksters Highland City
- August – MIDFLORIDA Credit Union
- September – Bartow Ford Company
- October – Moody Law
- November – BayCare Bartow Regional Medical Center
- December – Boswell & Dunlap, LLP