Business After Hours:
Chamber members enjoy the benefits of networking through these after-hours social meetings. The events are sponsored by Chamber businesses and organizations, and are open to all members. Sponsors hold the events at their place of business, and can use the event to introduce new personnel or services, as well as to update fellow members on changes or expansion plans. The Chamber President, or his/her designee, introduces a sponsor representative to welcome their guests and promote the business. Sponsors provide food and refreshments. Admission is free to all Bartow Chamber members.
- January – Open
- February – Spath Jewelers (Chocolate Charms & Chamber event is a Chamber fundraiser)
- March – Frost Van den Boom & Smith, P.A.
- April – Bartow Community Healthcare Foundation, Inc.
- May – Bartow Municipal Airport
- June – Linksters Highland City
- August – MIDFLORIDA Credit Union
- September – Bartow Ford Company
- October – Moody Law Firm
- November – BayCare Bartow Regional Medical Center
- December – Boswell & Dunlap, LLP
The Bartow Chamber’s many special events provide access to other business members and community leaders such as the Annual Meeting, Chamber Golf Scramble, Barn Boogie, Mayor’s Prayer Luncheon, Community Relations Diversity Luncheon, ribbon-cuttings, groundbreakings and more!
The Bartow Chamber of Commerce fields more than 12,000 requests for information on our local community and businesses. Only Bartow Chamber members are referred.