HOUSING AUTHORITY OF BARTOW BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
AND CITY OF BARTOW CITY COMMISSIONERS
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2020 AT 4:00 P.M.
BARTOW CITY HALL, COMMISSION CHAMBERS
450 WILSON AVENUE, BARTOW, FLORIDA 33830
- Call to Order
- Declaration of quorum
- Review and approval of June 16, 2020 Regular Meeting Minutes.
- Consideration of questions from the floor, petitions, and communications.
- Matters not appearing on this agenda
- Matters appearing on this agenda but not scheduled for a separate Public Hearing
- Executive Director Report
- Unfinished Business – None
- New Business
- Review and Approval of Resolution No. RO3-2020 – Section 8 Payment Standards update for Housing Choice Voucher Program retroactive to October 1, 2020.
- Review and Approval of Resolution No. RO1-2021 – Utility Allowance(s) update for Housing Choice Voucher Program effective January 1, 2021.
- Review and Approval of Resolution No. RO2-2021 – Utility Allowance update for Low Income Housing Program effective January 1, 2021.
- Schedule of Next Regular Meeting of the Housing Authority of Bartow: March 9, 2021.
NOTE: If a person decides to appeal any decision made by the commission with respect to any matter considered at such meeting or hearing of the Authority, they will need a record of the proceedings, and that, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of proceedings is made which records, includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based. (Form F.S. 286.0105). In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Florida Statutes, Section 286.26, persons with disabilities needing special accommodations to participate in this proceeding, should contact the Housing Authority of Bartow, 1060 South Woodlawn Avenue, Bartow, Florida 33831-1413. In writing, no later than 48 hours prior to the proceedings. If not in writing, contact the Housing Authority of Bartow, no later than four (4) days prior to the proceedings at (863) 533-6311. If hearing impaired, dial (863) 533-6311 for Voice or TDD Assistance. Posted at Bartow City Hall and on the City’s website https://link.edgepilot.com/s/37caec1c/U4L7feixpkuNxwqQZsJwgg?u=http://www.cityofbartow.net/ on December 1, 2020.
Jacki Poole, MMC | City Clerk | City of Bartow
450 N. Wilson Avenue | Ph. 863-534-0100 ext. 1254 | Fax 863-534-0409
P.O. Box 1069 | Bartow, FL 33831-1069 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mission of the Bartow City Government is to promote a high quality of life by providing effective municipal services in a customer friendly and financially responsible manner.